Marshall 1974X 18-watt 1x12" Tube Combo Amp
Vintage overdrive-soaked sounds for the stage and studio.
The Marshall 1974X 18W 1x12 Combo Amp is a handwired reissue of the model 1974, a combo originally produced from 1965 to 1968. Introduced as a practice combo amp in 1965, it wasn't as loud as the terror-inducing heads Marshall was producing, but it could rock, giving up incredible lead and crunch sounds at low volumes. The 1974X combo comes with 2 EL84 tubes in the power amp, 3 ECC83s in the preamp, an EZ81 rectifier tube, and features valve-driven tremolo. A proprietary, aged reissue of the 20W, ceramic magnet Celestion T1221 speaker used in the original adds to the Marshall 1974X's tonal authenticity. Marshall includes a footswitch with your 1974X Combo Amp.
The Handwired Series is ongoing and will feature some of the world's most sought-after, vintage, all-valve Marshalls. This represents the first time Marshall has offered a handwired product in recent years. Like the originals, these new handwired amps share simplicity of operation and natural valve tone!
- Type: Tube, Handwired
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 18W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Greenback T1221
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 1 x EZ81 (rectifier), 2 x EL84 (power)
- Effects: Tube Tremolo
- EQ: Tone control per channel
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (channel 1), 2 x 1/4" (channel 2 high/low sensitivity)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (tremolo)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Baltic Birch Cabinet with Gray/White Grille
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 21.1"
- Width: 24.1"
- Depth: 9.1"
- Weight: 41.89 lbs.