Fender Bassbreaker 30R - 30-watt 1x12" Tube Combo Amp with Reverb
Ripping a page from the supercharged high-gain distortion and spacious reverb of the popular Fender Bassbreaker 15, the 30-watt Bassbreaker 30R adds full channel-switching capability to allow for precise, individual control over your clean and distorted tones—while the built-in effects loop offers yet another dose of custom-tailored personality to your sound. Boasting a single 12” Celestion V-Type speaker, this easily portable combo amp packs quite the punch of distinctively crunchy Bassbreaker tone.
Let the EL84 tubes sparkle with nuanced clean tone, incinerate a path of destruction with fiery midrange distortion—or anything in between—with uncanny responsiveness to pick attack and control settings from mid- to high-gain. On stage or in the studio, the raw power is in your hands.
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion V-Type
- Two separate channels based on the Bassbreaker 15 and 18/30
- Includes 2-button footswitch (for channel switching and gain boost on Channel 2)
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 30W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion V-Type
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 4 x EL84
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 2 x 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (main speaker), 1 x 1/4" (extension speaker), 1 x XLR (balanced out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, boost)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: 18mm, 7-9 Ply Meranti Plywood
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 38 lbs.