Fender '62 Princeton Chris Stapleton Edition 12-watt 1x12" Tube Combo Amp
The Fender “Brownface” ’62 Princeton amp’s sensitivity and smooth organic tremolo made it a longtime studio favorite and the ideal partner for Grammy-winning country artist, Chris Stapleton. The hand-wired ’62 Princeton Chris Stapleton Edition combines the classic 6G2 circuit with Stapleton’s favorite features and personally chosen aesthetic touches.
This 12W combo features Fender Vintage “Blue” tone caps, Schumacher transformers, an upgraded Eminence 12” Special Design “CS” speaker, and an output tube-biased tremolo circuit. The acoustically resonant solid pine cabinet wears rough brown textured vinyl covering, wheat grille cloth and thick dark brown leather handle, while the dark brown control panel sports dark brown “radio” knobs and the rear panel features an engraved brass plate with Chris Stapleton artwork. Includes 1-button switch for tremolo and retro-styled Filson heavy fabric cover.
- Power: 12W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp); single 5Y3 (rectifier)
- Fender Vintage “Blue” tone caps; Schumacher transformers
- Speaker: 1x12" Eminence Special Design “CS”
- Includes 1-button tremolo footswitch and Filson heavy fabric cover
- Type: Tube, Handwired
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 12W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Eminence CS
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Effects: Tremolo
- EQ: Tone control
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (internal speaker), 1 x 1/4" (external speaker)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" Tremolo Pedal
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button
- Construction Material: Solid Pine cabinet with textured vinyl covering
- Power Source: Fixed AC cable
- Height: 16"
- Width: 18.9"
- Depth: 9.4"
- Weight: 33.25 lbs.